Salming Marathon Month #salmingmarathon
Do you want to run a marathon (or maybe two, or even more)— but not the whole distance on the same day? And at the same time raise funds for charity? We’ve got the perfect challenge for every type of runner, from beginners to elite runners.
Sign up for Salming Marathon Month, where you gather as many marathons as possible during one month. Every participant that run at least 42,2 km/26,2 miles in February will have the chance to win great prizes. If you want to aim high, there is also a prize for the participant who gather the most marathons. A perfect challenge where everyone can participate and win on equal terms.
Do I have to start on February 1st?
Nope! Start whenever you want. The total number of marathons between 1-28 February 2021 will count.
Do I have to run a whole marathon on the same occasion?
Nope! Feel free to break this challenge up over multiple activities throughout February.
When your total distance is 42,2 km/26,2 miles, your first marathon is done. Continue from there, if you wish…
How do I participate?
1. Sign up to the race here at RaceID.
2. Run at least 42,2 km/26,2 miles in February.
3. Run fast or slow – you decide.
4. Run wherever you want.
5. Report your results (if you want) in your RaceID profile and see results here.
Guide for how to report your results can be found here.
1. Everyone who runs at least one marathon has the chance to win
a pair of the new Salming EnRoute 3 running shoes (2 winners will be drawn)
2. Everyone who runs at least one marathon has the chance to win a
pair of wireless earphones from Sudio (10 winners will be drawn).
3. Everyone who runs at least one marathon has the chance to win a box of energy drinks and a box
of energy bars from HealthyCo (4 winners will be drawn).
4. Everyone who runs at least two marathons has the chance to win a 6 month workout
subscription from Racefox (10 winners will be drawn).
5. Everyone who runs at least two marathons has the chance to win a
Maurten Mix Box including drink mixes and gels – designed to maximize your training for
performance in races to come. 500 ml bottle included (2 winners will be drawn).
6. The participant who gathers the most marathons will win a Flowgun
Go massage gun from Flowlife and a pair of Salming running shoes.
The runner up will win a Flowpillow massage pillow.
7. A pair Sudio wireless earphones will be the reward for the best marathon photo. Take a picture
during one of your runs, post it on your Instagram, use the
hashtag #salmingmarathon and mention @salmingrunning
Run for a good cause
The fee to participate is £9 and Salming will donate all the proceeds to Bissen Brainwalk, an organization that are raising funds for studies of brain injuries, diseases and disabilities.